Company retirement plans like a 401(k) or 403(b) are typically many employee's largest source of savings for their retirement. The problem is that these accounts don't always receive the amount of investment attention they need.
Our goal is to make sure that this never happens and every person feels in control of their retirement savings. We want you to be able to sleep at night knowing that you are prepared for whatever direction the stock market heads.
Can we help you?
Have you been contributing to your company's retirement plan?
Hopefully you have been, if not, that's ok. We can help you get started and decide what type of account (Roth vs. Traditional), how much of your paycheck to contribute and how to invest it so you can maximize your retirement savings and minimize your taxes.
You have been contributing? Nice job, but do you know how your contributions are invested?
If you're like many others, you may have randomly selected your investment funds based on the past performance because they had been the highest, you liked the fund name or you received some advice from a co-worker.
When was the last time you reviewed your investment selections?
If it was more than a year ago, it may be time to reassess and make sure your selections are properly suited for you. Just like your physical health, reviewing your finances to make sure they're healthy is important. Please take our Free Portfolio Risk Analysis below to get started in seeing if you're invested properly.
Why you should be reviewing your Retirement Plan every Year
- Frequently, company plans are the largest retirement savings account that many people have.
- Employees are responsible for determining contribution amounts as well as selecting and managing their own investments.
- If you're not an investment professional, how are you suppose to know what funds to choose or what is happening in the stock market?
- Even if your selections were originally made by an investment person your company provided, the selections may be outdated or not be fit for you because of changes in your life.
How We Can Help
- Help you decide what type of plan you should be contributing to (Roth vs. Traditional)
- Evaluate how much your contributing per year and how it will affect your taxes.
- Review your current investment allocation.
- Provide new investment selections that fit your needs, specifically for your Risk Tolerance and future retirement needs.
- Help you prepare for the future, by making sure your investments take advantage of bull markets and is ready if a bear market comes.
What does it cost?
- Our goal is to provide high-quality services to all individuals. Our Retirement Plan Check-Up service is $200 for an analysis and investment suggestions for you. Additional services such as financial planning services are additional, but we will always provide a quote, so you'll never incur any unexpected costs.